Become a PureVelvet Partner
It is a simple as that!
A recent scheme we started in December was a partner scheme and there a likeminded ladies out there earning £35 per hour while having fun. If this sounds too good to be true let’s explain how it works….
- As a Pure Velvet partner you get your own Pure Velvet party pack for a massively discounted price giving you £250 worth of products to demonstrate.
- Reach out and find people who fancy a fun girls night in and then join the party. Many people find that simple posts on Facebook is enough initially to keep them busy. We can also help with other ideas too.
- Typically sales for such events are around £250 and they take two hours. Everything purchased at these events gives you a whopping 30% commission. That is a cool £75 in your pocket.
This is truly one of those win win scenarios and as well as the money benefits there are other perks too.
- 30% off everything you purchase for personal use.
- Special access to our PureVelvet partner site which is almost like social networking where you can chat freely to other partners and share ideas to make more money, swap phone numbers etc.
- Take more than £1500 a month and you become a lead Party Planner. That is only 6 parties with average takings so is really achievable.
- Lead Party Planners get an executive kit. You will receive:
- An official Pure Velvet uniform.
- Business cards.
- A monthly expense account and advertising budget.
- A Company Sim Card with 19GB mobile Data which you can use freely for personal as well as business use. We don’t limit the minutes nor text messages either and you can use throughout Europe for no extra charge too making holidays cheaper.
- An increase in commission to 35% meaning a whopping £87.50 per average £250 spend party.
- A career progression path which will include an introduction into our company car scheme.
- Birthday presents from us here at Pure Velvet!
Who becomes a Pure Velvet partner?
Females from all walks of life have chosen to pursue a career with us. The benefits of choosing your own hours and managing your own affairs has its obvious appeal to women returners who have taken a career break in order to bring up kids and want to return to the world of work. The company and networking side of the job attracts others who simply don’t really need the cash but enjoy keeping in touch with Friends while making new ones too and find this the best way to do it.
If you want to know more simply give us a call on 01253 596106. Were open 10am to 7pm six days a week and can answer any questions you may have while at the same time going through the simplicity of this amazing scheme.
Full training on the best way to host a party and create a fun environment will be provided too as well as ongoing support.